My office provides aggressive representation for individuals and families injured or killed as a result of the negligence of others. I work tirelessly to assure that my clients are made whole and are fully compensated for all damages which they have suffered. Most people know that those injured as a result of negligence may seek medical bills, but there are a host of other damages to which a plaintiff may be entitled including pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of consortium, punitive damages, and most other damages that are considered foreseeable. You will not be charged any fees or costs unless you win. Call my office 24/7 for a free consultation if you have been injured by:
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one often causes profound emotional, mental, physical, and financial damage to surviving family. When someone is killed due to negligence, the law allows for the surviving family to hold the at-fault party accountable for the harm caused by their loved one’s absence.
- Car, truck, and boating accidents: Vehicle operators can be held accountable for negligence that injures passengers in their own vehicles or that injures passengers on other vehicles.
- Slip and fall accidents: Falls can result in property owners being held responsible if the slip was caused by negligence in maintaining a safe property and warning visitors of dangers.
- Products liability injuries: Product makers can often be held accountable for releasing high-risk products, even without specifically proving the manufacturers were negligent. A successful lawsuit can arise simply by proving the product, when used as intended, caused harm. Defective products include dangerous or faulty prescription drugs.
- Medical malpractice: Doctors of all types, ranging from surgeons to dentists to general practitioners, have a professional obligation to provide an acceptable standard of care. A failure to fulfill this obligation can lead to a malpractice action.
- Environmental injuries: These complicated cases arise when toxic exposure occurs due to negligence or wrongdoing. Victims who suffer ailments such as cancer or asbestosis due to exposure can pursue claims against those responsible for making them sick.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (305) 744-5076 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org